- You must scan your VF membership card or ClubRight QR code to register your attendance for safety, security and insurance purposes.
- Your access card and Clubright app are for your personal use, it cannot be shared with anyone else.
- If you lose your membership card a replacement can, be purchased from reception upon providing proof of identification.
- Out of hours is strictly for members only.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Failure to abide by these conditions may result in the suspension or termination of your membership.
ENTRY: Entry will be refused or you may be requested to leave the facility if:
- You are using abusive or threatening language or behaving in a threatening way; or
- You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol; or
- You behave in another way that is considered by VF Gyms Ltd to be risky or seriously inappropriate.
NON-SMOKING: VF Gyms Ltd are non-smoking facilities. The smoking of cigarettes or electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or vapes) is strictly prohibited.
SUITABLE CLOTHES: All members and guests must wear suitable clothes; we do not allow members to train with their tops off. Enclosed sports shoes must be worn at all times whilst training.
PARKING: Parking on our premises is at your own risk. VF Gyms Ltd are not liable for any loss or damage to your vehicle or its contents.
PERSONAL TRAINING: Personal training services are available at VF Gyms Ltd for an additional fee.
USE OF EQUIPMENT
You are required to return equipment to their original state when you have finished, including:
- Return weights and bars to their rack.
- Unload plates from machines and bars.
- Return equipment to its storage location in group fitness classes.
- For the safety of you and others, please follow all equipment operating and safety instructions on the equipment.
As a courtesy to other members, please use our cleaning towels provided when using equipment.
The minimum age requirement to access our facilities on your own is 15yrs.
PHYSICAL CONDITION AND NO MEDICAL ADVICE
Members can confirm that they are in good physical condition and have no medical reason or impairment that would prevent them from using VF Gyms Ltd. Members understand and acknowledge that VF Gyms will not and cannot provide any medical advice. All members understand that if they have any health or medical concerns, they will need to discuss them with a doctor before using the facilities.
DAMAGED, LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY
All members understand that VF Gyms Ltd are not responsible for any of my personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen while in or around the facilities including the carpark. Members understand and agree to be liable for all damage caused to the equipment or physical infrastructure of the VF Gyms Ltd facility and will reimburse the gym for any damage caused.
All members acknowledge and understand that CCTV is installed in appropriate areas within VF Gyms and surrounds.
All members understand that the use of personal devices and images are to be used for their own personal use, unless consent from other members is given.
All members understand that when tagging @venturefitnessgyms or being tagged by VF Gyms personal trainers their images will appear on social media.
CANCELLATION / TERMINATION
VF Gyms Ltd requires 30 days’ notice to cancel your membership, please contact us via phone or email.
Memberships can be placed on hold for a minimum of one month and up to three months per year, during which time you will not be charged standard membership fees. Members must provide written notice at least five days in advance of my next billing cycle. For prepaid or term agreements, the membership will be extended for a period equal to the freeze period. A membership cannot be cancelled during a freeze period.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, family and lifestyle information, date of birth and gender.
Contact Data includes address, billing address, emergency contact details, email address and telephone numbers.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Communication via personal data will only be used if you have ticked and approved your email and SMS marketing preference.
In the unlikely event of an emergency your details will be accessed and used accordingly with the emergency services.
MEMBER REFERAL OFFER
All members understand that the £5.00 discount is deducted from all full price monthly Direct Debit memberships (£25.00pm).